Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Email subscribers getting shafted?

Hi guys!  It has come to my attention that my email subscribers were not notified of the last blog update.  Sorry! I have no idea what happened.  I've changed the settings so that email subscribers should only get the first few lines of the blog, as the problem may have been that the last blog post was too....ahem.....large a file to make it through....

Sorry guys, I think this means you may need to push a link to get to the actual blog instead of just perusing your email. (Let's hope this works.) Scroll down on the blog homepage for yesterday's post on sealskin.

On the plus side: bonus photo for today! I saw this on the Iqaluit Public Announcements Facebook group site today.  A ten year old hunted his first polar bear yesterday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment